The Convenience of Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen
Why Over One Million Patients Have Used Invisalign
- Invisalign works with your schedule. There is minimal time required in our office for treatment as there are no wires and brackets to fix.
- You can keep up with your traditional oral health routine. Traditional braces often cause tooth decay around the brackets because it’s hard to floss and brush, especially between teeth. Invisalign allows you to completely remove your aligners for easy and thorough cleaning.
- You can occasionally remove them to enjoy a special night out. Life happens, and you want to have the chance to look your best when you need it!
- You can eat or drink whatever you would like. With Invisalign, there is no risk of breakage or loosening of wires while you are enjoying crunchy or sticky foods. No stress at meal and snack times.
- You can feel like yourself. No need to hide your smile or worry that food is caught in your braces. With Invisalign, you can feel confident in knowing that you look good and that your breath is fresh.
- You can see what your teeth will look like before you even begin. With Invisalign advanced 3D imaging computer technology, you can get a sneak peek at what your teeth will look like during each phase of treatment, all the way to the final dazzling result!
- It’s comfortable. Aligners are made of smooth plastic that is custom made for your teeth. There is no risk of poking, bleeding, or irritation when you participate in sports or play a musical instrument.
- Invisalign is affordable and may be covered by your dental insurance.
Invisalign has all of these advantages for the same cost as traditional braces! Call us to set up your Invisalign consultation.